The Ixonia Bank Debit Card is a checkbook and an ATM card rolled into one convenient package.
- Free with any Ixonia Bank Checking Account*
- Use anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- Purchases automatically deducted from your Ixonia Bank Checking Account
- Personalized PIN selection and card activation available by calling 800-992-3808
- No fee when used at any Ixonia Bank ATM or an ATM Access Terminal
- Protected by Fiserv EnFact Debit Card Monitoring System
- Use the CardValet® app for even greater control and fraud protection
Lost/Stolen Debit Card? Fraudulent Charges?
If your debit card has been lost or stolen, or you suspect fraudulent charges, it is important that you report the incident immediately to help ensure potential losses will be kept to a minimum. If you have CardValet®, we recommend you make sure to turn ‘OFF’ your card(s) to minimize additional risk of fraud.
- During business hours: Contact your local Ixonia Bank branch as soon as possible or call the Customer Solutions Department
at 920-262-6952 or 262-567-5295.
- After hours: For lost or stolen Ixonia Bank Debit/ATM cards, please call Fiserv EnFact at 800-472-3272.
For suspected fraudulent transactions on your Ixonia Bank Debit card, please call Fiserv EnFact at 800-472-3272.
Debit / ATM Card Protection
All of Ixonia Bank’s Debit Cards are equipped with EMV technology (NOTE: Ixonia Bank ATM Cards do not have EMV technology). EMV® stands for Europay, MasterCard®, and Visa®, and is commonly referred to as a chip card. The chip within the card stores account information more securely, and the technology itself provides protection against fraudsters creating a replica of your card.
Physically, the purchasing process will feel the same as it does now, except your card is inserted and left in the terminal while your transaction processes, rather than being swiped through the card reader. Online purchases will still require card information to be entered to process the transaction. Make sure to always follow the instructions at ATMs and point-of-sale terminals when paying with your EMV Debit Card. To learn more about EMV, view our EMV Informational Sheet.
Purchasing items internationally? In order to lower the risk of card fraud for our customers, Ixonia Bank currently blocks all international transactions. If you are attempting to purchase items internationally, please contact our Customer Solutions Department so that accommodations can be made.
Planning a trip? Remember to let a Customer Service Representative or Customer Solutions Department know when and where you will be traveling to allow you to vacation without any interruptions on the usage of your debit card.
ATM Access Network
Ixonia Bank participates in the ATM Access Network, which means you can use your Ixonia Bank Debit or ATM Card at several hundred surcharge-free ATMs in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Just be sure to look for the “ATM Access” or “In Balance” logo, or click here to find an ATM near you.
You can also download the ATM Access App to your smartphone. It’s free, and is convenient especially for those who frequently travel within the State of Wisconsin. All you have to do is simply enter the name of a city, and the app will show you the closest surcharge-free ATM to your current location.