Save valuable time -- open an account online!
Banking local doesn’t get more local than your own computer. Through our simple and secure online application process, Ixonia Bank lets you open a variety of checking or savings accounts without ever having to step inside the bank. And, once your account is opened, you can monitor and manage your money anytime of the day with Online Banking and Mobile Banking with free mobile deposit! Just another way we’re “Helping You Succeed!”
Here are the advantages of applying for an Ixonia Bank online bank account:
- Complete your online application in 15 minutes or less
- Your identity is authenticated using “out-of-wallet” challenge questions, and information is encrypted
- Save your application and return later if you need more time(1)
- We will receive your application and set up your account, typically in 1-2 business days
You must be of at least 16 years of age(2), and you must be a U.S. citizen and/or U.S. resident alien to open an account online. The following items are required:
- A valid form of identification including: Driver’s License (Preferred), State ID, Military ID or U.S.-Issued Passport
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status
- Current checking or savings account information to fund your new account (Preferred Method)
Some additional information:
- Questions? You can call our Online Accounts Team during normal business hours at 262-560-7333 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The accounts that can be opened online include: Freedom Checking, Star Checking, Ultimate Interest Checking, Money Market, Statement Savings and Platinum Savings.
- We open online accounts for individuals who reside in the following Wisconsin counties: Dane, Dodge, Jefferson, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha
- For your protection, your application session will automatically time out if there is no activity for 10 minutes. All information will be lost if this occurs.
- To view fees associated with your Ixonia Bank deposit account(s), click here.
(1) In order to save application and submit at another time, applicant needs to enter in information, and create a Username and Password.
(2) If applicant is younger than 18, a joint accountholder over the age of 18 is required to open account.
All products and services are subject to approval. Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for additional information.
Already an Ixonia Bank customer?
Great! It’s even easier to open another account with us. All you have to do is log into Online Banking and click the “Open a new account” link found at the bottom of your Online Banking home screen. From there, you will be directed through the easy-to-follow application. Once your application is submitted, an Online Accounts Team member will contact you to complete the process.