Maintain optimal cash flow
Speed and efficiency in collection, initiation, concentration and disbursement of funds are an important economic consideration for companies of any size. Our ACH solution is a dependable collection and payment system that can help optimize your company’s cash flow and overall productivity. Benefits of ACH Origination include:
- Faster, more reliable payment delivery – Regardless of location, unexpected weather or transportation delays, you are assured that funds can be paid or collected on time.
- More predictable settlement and cash flow – By originating ACH transactions, you determine the effective date of the settlement to your account, resulting in more predictable cash flow.
- Reduced costs – ACH provides a convenient, low-cost and flexible way to make payments and receive funds by eliminating the need for check printing, mailing and reconciling expenses and the hassles associated with lost and stolen checks.
- Better use of funds – By using ACH to concentrate your funds, you minimize idle balances and have access to more funds for investments or loan payments.
This treasury management solution ensures that funds are borrowed from an Ixonia Bank Line of Credit only when necessary, and the line is paid down as soon as funds are available. Payments to the line have no minimums or increments. At the end of each day, your account is analyzed to determine whether you require funds to pay disbursements or whether the line of credit can be paid back with excess funds. Since payments are automatic, your interest expense is kept to a minimum.
Insured Cash Sweep (ICS)1
Customers may earn interest on funds placed into demand deposit accounts. Ixonia Bank is able to offer business, not-for-profit, municipal and consumer customers extended FDIC insurance by automatically sweeping excess funds from a Demand Deposit Account when balances fall outside of the normal FDIC protection limits.
Fight fraud by safeguarding your transactions
ACH Blocks & Filters
Protect your business against unauthorized ACH transactions before they post to your account. This fraud prevention tool gives you the option to block all incoming ACH debits and/or credits or filter by providing a list of companies authorized to post ACH debit transactions to your account. We automatically block those entries that are not authorized.
It’s simple: You send us a file of your checks issued each day using our intuitive online service. We’ll maintain your issue data and match checks as they are presented. Checks that are not found in our database will be reported to you as exceptions. Through our simple-to-use online tool you can review images of the exception items and decide whether or not to pay or return them. Positive Pay can provide your company with:
- Enhance Decision Making – Through Business Online Banking, you have one-stop access to review Positive Pay exception items and their images, allowing quick and easy pay or return decision making.
- Reduce Potential Losses Due to Check Fraud – Positive Pay helps protect against counterfeit or altered checks by providing your company the opportunity to return checks within the required 24-hour timeframe.
Zero Balance Accounts
Our Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA) allow you to easily manage separate accounts to support your payroll, petty cash, investment or other needs. With this feature, simply set up automatic transfers from the master account in amounts that cover checks presented against each ZBA, allowing you to maintain a zero balance in each subsidiary account. Additionally, you have the option to transfer funds from each ZBA back to the main account. This feature gives you more visibility into your accounts and greater control over your disbursements.