Banking with Ixonia Bank means you have 24/7 access to your business accounts. With Business Online Banking you have access to these features:
- View account balances & check images
- Access account statements – learn more about how to access Your Bank Statement
- Organize your accounts in a personalized site for easy viewing
- Set security levels for each user, and review activity
- Make your loan payments and Transfer funds between banks using Business Bill Pay
- Place Stop Payment on checks
- Export account activity into your own software
NOTE: Business Online Banking is only compatible with the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer 11 and higher, Safari 10.0, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Online Banking FAQ
Do I need special software to use Business Online Banking?
No special software packages need to be installed on your computer other than a quick download for ACH transfers. Outside of that feature, the program is run entirely from a secure website. All you need is the proper internet browser, either Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox Version 44 (or higher), Google Chrome Version 44 (or higher), Apple Safari Version 9 (or higher), Opera Version 30 (or higher), and any version of Microsoft Edge.
Why do I get "locked out" if I forget my password?
To guard against fraud, if you (or an unauthorized person) try to log in with the wrong Username or password three times in a row you will be unable to log in until the password has been reset. If you can't remember it and are locked out after trying three times, we will be happy to verify your identity and reset you.
I am still having problems with Business Online Banking. What do I do now?
If you still encounter problems, please call our Business Services Team at 262-560-7327.