Ixonia Bank’s Business Online Bill Pay is an easy way to pay your monthly bills. Ideally for small businesses, it offers the ability to pay individuals, transfer money to another bank, or pay the bills of the business such as utilities or vendor payments. Paying bills electronically enhances your ability to control your payments and offers you a way to manage your cash flow and avoid late fees.
Business Online Bill Pay1 offers these features:
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named “Business.”
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your lease or car loan(s).
- Search Bill History. Search history for the past 24 months by company, date and status.
- Send Invoices. Send detailed information with your payments.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you may have.
(1) Online Banking is offered at no additional cost to business banking customers. Any applicable fees will be disclosed in the user interface for, or elsewhere within, the Ixonia Bank Bill Pay product.
Online Banking Details
Business Online Bill Pay Cut-Off Time: The daily Business Online Bill Pay cut-off time is currently Monday through Friday before 9:00pm CST.
Payment Processing: Payments begin to process prior to your scheduled payment date, so you will need to schedule payment a few days prior to the due date.
Questions: If you are an existing Online Bill Pay customer, and/or you have questions relating to Online Bill Pay, please contact the Business Services Team at 262-560-7327 or email email@example.com. You can also call Bill Pay Customer Service directly at 1-844-781-1959.