Online Bill Pay
Available only to Ixonia Bank Online Banking customers, Online Bill Pay(2) is an easy way to pay your monthly bills. Paying your bills electronically enhances your ability to control your payments and offers you a way to manage your cash flow and avoid late fees.
Online Bill Pay offers these convenient features:
- Send/Request/Receive Payments. With Popmoney®, give and get payments from virtually anyone in as little as one business day.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named “Household.”
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other banks. Your money is always available, regardless where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search history for the past 24 months by company, date and status.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you may have.
(1) Message and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile phone service provider for more details.
(2) Online Banking is offered at no additional cost to personal banking customers. Applicable fees will be disclosed in the user interface for, or elsewhere within, the Ixonia Bank Bill Pay product.
Online Banking Details
Online Bill Pay Cut-Off Time: The daily Online Bill Pay cut-off time is currently Monday through Friday before 9:00pm Central Time.
Payment Processing: Payments begin to process prior to your scheduled payment date, so you will need to schedule payment a few days prior to the due date.
Questions: If you are an existing Online Bill Pay customer, and you have questions relating to Online Bill Pay, please visit our Online Bill Pay | Popmoney | Account to Account Transfers Frequently Asked Questions page, or call our Bill Pay Customer Service directly at 1-844-781-1959.
Online Banking FAQ
How does Online Bill Pay work?
To pay your bills online, simply add the companies and people you want to pay. We use this information to make the payments for your bills. After you add your bills, you can go to the Payment Center. The "Send Money" section lists all of the bills you've added. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar. Pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center. After you pay a bill, it may move to either the Pending Payments section, or the Recent Payments section of the Payment Center. • Pending Payments: Provide a quick summary of the payments that have not yet been processed. • Recent Payments: Provide a list of bills that have been paid in the past 45 days. You can also find a list of the pending and recent payments for a particular biller in the Activity tab. If you can't find a payment in the Payments section, filter your search with a longer/specific date range which shows all of the bills you paid in the past 84 months, including electronic bills and the bills you pay automatically.
How do I sign up my business for Online Bill Pay?
Please contact Customer Solutions / Deposit Operations to sign your business up for Online Bill Pay. You can reach them at 262-567-5295 or 920-262-6952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does Popmoney work?
- To send money, log in to your account through Ixonia Bank Bill Pay (must be enrolled in Online Banking), click on the "Bill Pay" tab and select "Popmoney."
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to Ixonia Bank Online Banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.