Work with us
Our highly-qualified, driven employees continually strive to give Ixonia Bank customers a personal banking experience. If you are interested in joining Ixonia Bank, we invite you to check out opportunities that match your skills and talents. We offer rewarding careers, all within a professional and friendly work environment.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy include:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan, with partial employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Medical Insurance plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance plans
- Life Insurance coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Opportunities for growth & development
- And more!
Click HERE to view our Benefits Brochure
How do you apply?
- We are only able to accept applications for positions that are currently open. For further information, please read our Applicant Policy.
- You may download an application below, or you can pick up an application at any of our convenient locations.
- Applicant Package
- Application for Employment Completion of the Self-Identification Form & Self-ID of Disability Form is voluntary and is not a requirement. This information will in no way affect the decision regarding your application. This information will be kept confidential.
- EEO is the Law, EEO Poster Supplement, EEO Policy Statement and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
- Completed applications should be sent to:
- Ixonia Bank
Attn: HR Department – Employment Application
W1046 Marietta Avenue
P.O. Box 110
Ixonia, WI 53036-0110
- Ixonia Bank
- If there are open positions, you can apply online at WI Job Network.
- Completed and signed applications may also be scanned and emailed directly to Ixonia Bank HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.