Banking with Ixonia Bank means you have 24/7 access to your personal accounts. And at no cost to you, Online Banking can allow you to:
- View Ixonia Bank account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts within your Ixonia Bank portfolio
- Make your Ixonia Bank loan payment
- View your check images
- Export account activity into your own software
- NOTE: Only compatible with Internet Explorer 9 and higher. Internet Explorer browsers 7 & 8 are no longer compatible.
To Log into Online Banking
Before enrolling: First-time users of Ixonia Bank's Online Banking will need to contact a Relationship Banker to receive an Access ID and Password. Then click on the "First-Time Users" button below.
Already enrolled: Please log in from Ixonia Bank's home page (Online Banking login is under the scrolling picture, in the grey bar in the middle of the page).
To ensure you are getting the most out of Online Banking, we ask you to keep the following in mind:
- Online Banking Cut-Off Time: Transactions made Monday through Friday before 6:00pm Central Time will be applied during the current business day. Transactions made Monday through Friday after 6:00pm Central Time, on weekends, and Federal Holidays will be applied on the following business day.
- Incorrect Transactions: Contact Ixonia Bank at once if for any reason a banking transaction is not completed as expected. In the event that there has been a mistake, or if you have any questions concerning a transaction, please contact us immediately at 920-206-4357 or 262-567-5295.
- Changing Passwords: Anytime you change your password for Online Banking, you will receive a confirmation email from Ixonia Bank. If you did not reset your password, please contact us immediately at 920-206-4357 or 262-567-5295.
- Troubleshooting Guide: This Online Banking Troubleshooting Guide is intended to help guide you through some of the most common issues that arise when using Online Banking.
- Additional Info: Other important information and disclosures concerning Online Banking, click here.