This system upgrade will bring together a wide-range of enhancements, access to new product features, and will create a foundation for a better customer experience going forward. We encourage you to add this page to your “Favorites” or “Bookmark Bar” so can refer back to it easily for all the latest updates with this project.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Be on the lookout for scams! Ixonia Bank will NEVER ask you for your personal information or login credentials. Please watch out for scammers that might be trying to take advantage of you during our System Upgrade. If you have any questions, please send us a message on our Contact Us page or call your local branch during business hours.
PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING
If you are logging into Online Banking for the first time on/after February 13, please remember the following:
- Login to Online Banking via a desktop or mobile browser.
- Your username remains the same.
- You cannot use your password that you used prior to 2/13. You need to log in with a TEMPORARY Password. Your temporary password is your 5-digit Postal Zip Code and the last 4 digits of your Tax ID Number, i.e. Social Security Number.
- Follow prompts. Make sure to Accept Terms & Conditions, update your password, enroll in eStatements, set Account Alerts, etc.
- NOTE: If you are not receiving the one-time passcodes via text or call, please contact your phone provider to unblock the number the passcodes are coming from (32858).
- You must log into Online Banking via a desktop or mobile browser before you can set up/access Mobile Banking.
- We have new Mobile Banking Apps (both Personal and Business). Go to your App Store and search for Ixonia Bank.
- There is no way to rearrange account presentation in mobile banking at this time. Your accounts are presented in alphabetical order, ascending.
- Viewing eStatements in Mobile Banking will be made available after 2PM CT on Tuesday, 2/21.
- Password resets within Ixonia Bank Mobile (Personal Banking Mobile App) will become available within the next 2-3 business days.
- In Online Banking, go to “Accounts,” then “Documents.” Click on “View Statement.” The Terms & Conditions will appear. Enter code, follow the prompts to verify your email address.
- If you are enrolling your Personal Banking account(s) in eStatements, your delivery settings may appear to revert back to “Paper” instead of “Online. Please note, your eStatement enrollment is correctly reflected in our core system. If you need to confirm you are enrolled for eStatements, please contact your preferred Ixonia Bank branch or contact Customer Solutions at 920-262-6952 or 262-567-5295 during normal business hours.
Additional Customer Communication
- Customer Information Handout – Printable PDF
- Customer Checklist – Printable PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions – Printable PDF
- Business Online Banking FAQs – Printable PDF
Online Banking Details
Debit & Credit Cards: There have been no changes with Ixonia Bank Debit or Credit Cards. If you are experiencing issues with your card, please contact your preferred branch and they can assist further.
Online Banking & Mobile Banking: Both Online and Mobile Banking are available to access. If you have not yet logged into Online Banking after 2/13, you will need to do so via desktop or mobile browser with your TEMPORARY PASSWORD.
- Your username will stay the same. Your temporary password will be your 5-digit Postal Zip Code and last 4 digits of Tax ID Number, i.e. Social Security Number, etc. Change your password after accepting Terms & Conditions. You MUST complete this step before accessing mobile banking.
We have new mobile apps for Mobile Banking. Please visit your mobile device’s app store and search “Ixonia Bank.”
Bill Pay: Bill Pay is available to access through Online Banking. Please make sure you review: Payee Name, Account # with Payee, Payment Address, Payee Phone Number, Pending Payment Amounts, Payment Frequency, and Due Dates. If you had eBills established in our previous Bill Pay, it may take up to two payments cycles to get them re-established in the new Bill Pay system.
eStatements: All statements will have a slightly new look after this upgrade. eStatements and check images processed prior to our system upgrade will not be available immediately after the system upgrade. If you need any previous statement that is not yet available to view in Online Banking, please contact your preferred branch and they can assist further.