In an effort to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, please consider using our drive-up lanes for your day-to-day transactions. We welcome you into our lobbies, if needed or preferred; however, masks are required (unless a valid exception applies) per Governor Evers’ statewide order which became effective Saturday, August 1. This order will remain in place until the end of September. If you do not have a mask, and need to come inside our lobbies, please ask our staff and one will be provided to you at no cost.Frequently Asked Questions About Face Coverings
As Wisconsin residents continue to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to ensure that our clients are aware Ixonia Bank’s business continuity team, management and Board of Directors are aligned. Ixonia Bank is following the guidance of the CDC, and industry best practices. At this time, our focus is on educating our employees and customers about options. We are committed to adapting our protocol as new information is made available.
Protecting the Community
At Ixonia Bank we have instituted some of protective measures so that you can return to your preferred method of banking with us in an environment that is safe for you and our employees. As part of this process we are transforming our lobbies to provide a healthier environment. Of course, our drive-thru and digital banking platforms will remain available, but here are a few things that are being implemented for lobby traffic:
- You will see clear acrylic shields at teller lines and customer service desks to protect customers and employees from inadvertent virus transmission.
- Non-touch hand-sanitizing stations will be added to high traffic lobby areas.
- In areas not protected via shields or in cases of lengthy transactions, the employee serving you will be wearing a mask and we request that you wear a mask upon entering as well. We will supply you a mask if needed. Please remember if you wear a mask into the bank, we may not recognize you and may ask for identification.
- You will see social distancing reminders and floor markers in all our lobbies and we respectfully ask for your adherence for our mutual safety.
- Scheduled wipe downs will occur frequently at specified locations, including ATMs, in each of our facilities.
- NOTE: We suggest you use a glove, a pen/stylus, or keep hand sanitizer in your vehicle to disinfect after using an ATM, the gas pump, or grocery store pin pad.
- Our meeting and closing rooms will continue to limit participants to allow for proper social distancing.
- Our employees have been well-trained on best practices for cleanliness, and our cleaning staff is cleaning more frequently and with deeper disinfectant methods.
- We are addressing any individual concerns or unique circumstances with empathy and understanding.
These are just a few of the changes needed to ensure our facilities are safe and healthy for all users.
Ixonia Bank has been in business for over 100 years. As one of the most capitalized Banks in the area, we are strong and stable. We look forward to continuing to serve you and re-establishing full branch services once the need for social distancing diminishes.
Digital Banking Options
Ixonia Bank offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day. Customers are able to:
- Manage deposits and transfers, monitor account activity, and pay bills at with Online Banking at www.ixoniabank.com
- Deposit checks using the Ixonia Bank mobile app.
- Open additional accounts by accessing the “Open an Account” link at the top of ixoniabank.com.
- Apply for mortgage loans through ixoniabank.com.
- Apply for credit cards through ixoniabank.com.
- ATMs, debit cards, and credit cards can be used for cash needs.
- Make payments on their Ixonia Bank loans online
- Enroll in eStatements online at ixoniabank.com for electronic delivery of bank statements.
There are additional steps you may want to consider to be better prepared for the unexpected.
- Business owners may want to inquire about setting up ACH Origination which allows you to pay employees via direct deposit and collect receivables.
- If you are a business owner, talk to your bank about Remote Deposit Capture which allows you to deposit multiple checks from your desktop.
- Clients should ask their employer about direct deposit.
- Find a safe and secure place for your most important documents and make sure trusted family is authorized to access.
- Install the Ixonia Bank mobile app on your phone and enroll in online banking.
Your local banker can answer any questions about the solutions mentioned above. Should you need assistance or additional information, contact your local banker or call Customer Solutions at 920-262-6952 or 262-567-5295. You may also reach us via the Contact Us link on our website or direct messages on our social media pages.Additional Information for Business Owners Impacted By Pandemic Information about Economic Impact Payments from the IRS
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. Your local health department websites can also be great resources.
We look forward to continuing to serve you. Be well.