We are here to continue meeting all of your banking needs. As the Covid 19 Pandemic continues to evolve, for your health and safety, we are temporarily suspending lobby access, and recommend you use our drive-thru, ATMs, night deposit box service, or complete your transaction online or by phone.
As Wisconsin residents begin to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to ensure that our clients are aware Ixonia Bank’s business continuity team, management and Board of Directors are aligned. Ixonia Bank is following the guidance of the CDC, and industry best practices. At this time, our focus is on educating our employees and customers about options. We are committed to adapting our protocol as new information is made available.
Protecting the Community
The health and safety of our clients, associates, and community is a top priority. Here are the things we are doing in an effort to reduce the spread of any virus:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing at all locations, including ATMs, which are wiped down regularly throughout the day.
- NOTE: We suggest you use a glove, a pen/stylus, or keep hand sanitizer in your vehicle to disinfect after using an ATM, the gas pump, or grocery store pin pad.
- We’ve prepared our team members with resources from multiple reputable sources.
- Team members have received education on how to keep themselves healthy and have been instructed to stay home if sick.
- We are addressing any individual concerns or unique circumstances with empathy and understanding.
Ixonia Bank has been in business for over 100 years. As one of the most capitalized Banks in the area, we are strong and stable. We look forward to continuing to serve you and re-establishing full branch services once the need for social distancing diminishes.
Digital Banking Options
If you had or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or need to take extra precautions, Ixonia Bank offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day. Customers are able to:
- Manage deposits and transfers, monitor account activity, and pay bills at with Online Banking at www.ixoniabank.com
- Deposit checks using the Ixonia Bank mobile app.
- Open additional accounts by accessing the “Open an Account” link at the top of ixoniabank.com.
- Apply for mortgage loans through ixoniabank.com.
- Apply for credit cards through ixoniabank.com.
- ATMs, debit cards, and credit cards can be used for cash needs.
- Make payments on their Ixonia Bank loans online
- Enroll in eStatements online at ixoniabank.com for electronic delivery of bank statements.
Other ConsiderationsAdditional Information for Business Owners Impacted By Pandemic
There are additional steps you may want to consider to be better prepared for the unexpected.
- Business owners may want to inquire about setting up ACH Origination which allows you to pay employees via direct deposit and collect receivables.
- If you are a business owner, talk to your bank about Remote Deposit Capture which allows you to deposit multiple checks from your desktop.
- Clients should ask their employer about direct deposit.
- Find a safe and secure place for your most important documents and make sure trusted family is authorized to access.
- Install the Ixonia Bank mobile app on your phone and enroll in online banking.
Your local banker can answer any questions about the solutions mentioned above. Should you need assistance or additional information, contact your local banker or call Customer Solutions at 920-262-6952 or 262-567-5295. You may also reach us via the Contact Us link on ixoniabank.com or direct messages on our social media pages.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. Your local health department websites can also be great resources.
We look forward to continuing to serve you. Be well.