In an effort to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, we will be temporarily suspending lobby access in all of our locations effective Tuesday, October 13. We ask you to consider using our drive-up lanes for your day-to-day transactions, or using our online/mobile banking options. If business requires you to use our lobby, please contact the branch and we’ll arrange for you to come in. Masks are required (unless a valid exception applies) per Governor Evers’ most recent statewide order which became effective Thursday, October 8. This order will remain in place until November. If you do not have a mask, and need to come inside our lobbies, please ask our staff and one will be provided to you at no cost.Frequently Asked Questions About Face Coverings
As Wisconsin residents continue to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to ensure that our clients are aware Ixonia Bank’s business continuity team, management and Board of Directors are aligned. Ixonia Bank is following the guidance of the CDC, and industry best practices. At this time, our focus is on educating our employees and customers about options. We are committed to adapting our protocol as new information is made available.
Digital Banking Options
Ixonia Bank offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day. Customers are able to:
- Manage deposits and transfers, monitor account activity, and pay bills at with Online Banking at www.ixoniabank.com
- Deposit checks using the Ixonia Bank mobile app.
- Open additional accounts by accessing the “Open an Account” link at the top of ixoniabank.com.
- Apply for mortgage loans through ixoniabank.com.
- Apply for credit cards through ixoniabank.com.
- ATMs, debit cards, and credit cards can be used for cash needs.
- Make payments on their Ixonia Bank loans online
- Enroll in eStatements online at ixoniabank.com for electronic delivery of bank statements.
There are additional steps you may want to consider to be better prepared for the unexpected.
- Business owners may want to inquire about setting up ACH Origination which allows you to pay employees via direct deposit and collect receivables.
- If you are a business owner, talk to your bank about Remote Deposit Capture which allows you to deposit multiple checks from your desktop.
- Clients should ask their employer about direct deposit.
- Find a safe and secure place for your most important documents and make sure trusted family is authorized to access.
- Install the Ixonia Bank mobile app on your phone and enroll in online banking.
Your local banker can answer any questions about the solutions mentioned above. Should you need assistance or additional information, contact your local banker or call Customer Solutions at 920-262-6952 or 262-567-5295. You may also reach us via the Contact Us link on our website or direct messages on our social media pages.Additional Information for Business Owners Impacted By Pandemic Information about Economic Impact Payments from the IRS
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. Your local health department websites can also be great resources.
We look forward to continuing to serve you. Be well.